All of this is circa 1999-2005.
Conform is a remix project that has existed on and off for awhile and is now part of Seal Club. There’s also a group at flickr.
- Series 002 // Image 03 – Nov.8.05
- Yellow and Orange – Mar.23.05
- Leave the Lady Alone – Feb.13.05
- Additional – Feb.8.05
- Conform :: remix – Feb.7.05
- Conform – Jan.27.05
- Series 001 // Image 01 – Jul.04
These are the older pieces and the things that wouldn’t fit elsewhere
- Strangle the Bastard poster – Oct.15.02
- Suffocate Splash – Summer.00
- Gunpowder – Summer.99
- American Eyes – Spring.99
- Electronic War – Winter.99
- Spain – Spring.99
- The Battle splash – Winter.99
- I Know – Oct.98
- Violence on TV – Fall.98
These pieces were designed to appear on paper.
- Crackmoney poster – Mar.15.04
- Lighthouse Wire center spread – Mar.13.04
- Journal Postscript piece – Jan.7.04
- Lighthouse Wire center spread – Jul.02
- hello goodbye – Nov.18.05
- eightface – Oct.17.05
- Untitled – Feb.29.04
- Gradient fun – Feb.2.04
- Conform Desktop One – Mid.01
- I’ll get a real web portfolio up soon, a few old examples in this flickr set.