On to Moveable Type

Moveable Type 2.0 was released today, so I decided to migrate over. I’ve been wrestling with it for the better part of the night, thus avoiding my software specifications assingment. This was the first cgi/perl script I’ve tried to install, I think it went ok. I’ve learned a number things about scripting, chmod and so forth (here’s a good little resource concerning common cgi problems). The long and short of things is that I seem to have MT up and running ok, but it’s late, I have an assingment to finish and I should really get some sleep. I’ll probably mess around with the templates either tomorrow or the day after.