I’ve updated the flickrRSS plugin and changed its page address. The release is a little bit rushed, mainly because I’m going to be be away all day Saturday driving to Guelph and helping my brother move.
The big updates are as follows: I removed the bits that relied on allow_url_fopen functions, the plugin now uses cURL . It no longer uses MagpieRSS, Indi pointed out the rss functions built into WordPress (which technically use Magpie). I also revamped the Option panel, it’s a lot cleaner looking now.
There shouldn’t be any big problems with the plugin, but I’ve called it an alpha because it hasn’t been completly tested.
Download Version 2.0a (5kb)